The PBCS

The PBCS is a group of people who read the same thing at the same time. All are invited to more or less partake.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

They're here

I think they got here monday. They were in the porch side nook by Diplomats front door. I just happened to look over there and see them, so who knows, they might have been there before. But it seems like I would have seen them over the weekend if that was the case. Anyhow they're ready for consumption. It's likely we'll need to move back the first meeting.

2 Comments:

Blogger otherjay said...

Our books are delivered by professional ninjas. Ninjas who tiptoe in slippers and are mutes.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Mr. Satsuma said...

Yeah, I know. But I caught one drinking a Miller light and the other half of my pork loin sandwich, and I said, "Ninja, you got till three before I.." and then he was gone. That's when I looked down and saw a throwing star lodged in my chest. He took the sandwich and the rest of the beer. So no otherjay, I would say they are not very professional.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home