The PBCS

The PBCS is a group of people who read the same thing at the same time. All are invited to more or less partake.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

inheritance of loss schedule

Hey guys, See if this works for everyone. I know with holiday stuff it might be tough so we will probably need to be flexible.

With the idea of meeting at DotCom:

pages 1-113--We could meet after Richard Ford on Dec. 7 (i think most of you are coming anyway) or we could meet on Dec. 12 at 8:00.

Pages 114-209 Dec. 19 at 8:00.

Pages 210-357--after the first of the year. we can decide that together

take a look and see if this will work with your schedule.

There are some events on these dates but they should be over by 8:00.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Library Guy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Babyfoodlibrarian said...

I realized that I cannot meet on Dec. 7...I have an xmas party to go to. Dec. 12 is good for me.

9:35 AM  
Blogger The Library Guy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:09 PM  
Blogger The Library Guy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:33 PM  
Blogger The Library Guy said...

I've belatedly realized that I also have an xmas party to attend on Dec. 7. The 12th will work for me.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

ok so is the 12th the date? We might be able to read further b/c I have found it to be a quick read.
any further comments

3:27 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

yes the 12th is the date at dotcom 8:00 p.m. the reading schedule will remain the same as above.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home