The PBCS

The PBCS is a group of people who read the same thing at the same time. All are invited to more or less partake.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Known World temporarily hijacked...

I'm currently at my mother's house in Canebrake. I brought the copy of The Known World that I had checked out of my library along and was planning to read it. My mother's reading the book now & may buy herself a copy here in Hattiesburg. I've not had a chance to start reading it yet what with me having been under the weather. I hope I get a chance to start reading it tomorrow afternoon or evening after my dental appointment. I'll be at the meeting Tuesday,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Satsuma said...

Tell your mom she needs to join the Pussy Book Club Scarers!

12:39 PM  
Blogger The Library Guy said...

She's just joined a book club in her subdivision. Incidentally, I did read the first two chapters while at the dentist's office. I finished the third chapter, but may reread it since I was under the influence of nitrous oxide at the time.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

My apologies to the Pussy Book Club Scarers, I will not be able to attend tonights meeting. My monthly dice game is tonight and I'm just realizing that I am double booked. I did read my chapters so I will be up to date at the next meeting. If there is a schedule change please let me know. Again I apologize but "baby needs a new pair of shoes"!!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home