The PBCS

The PBCS is a group of people who read the same thing at the same time. All are invited to more or less partake.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The fiasco our literary fellowship

We are meeting tonight. It is officially a postponement, so the schedule of getting through the 5th chapter still holds. Although I talked to FP at the grocery store and we agreed we should go for another chapter. As always it's up to Diplo, but if it's my call we meet.

Addendum. I'm editing this after I've read Diplos response to tonight. Why don't we just scrap this book and make plans for the next one. I mean really. I won't take offense. I personally don't want to go into the reading and hear things mentioned that I haven't read about. I don't know what to do. I say lets scrap TKW, get At Swim, and set the first meeting date on that one.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

We could meet and talk briefly about how we feel about TKW, drink some beers, and do the schedule for the next book. I don't think that we should scrap it entirely. Whatever y'all want to do is fine with me.

12:05 PM  
Blogger The Library Guy said...

I'm with The Cat here.
Let's play it by ear,
And talk whilst o'er beer.

1:38 PM  
Blogger The Diplomat said...

so my house around 8 it is.

Dip

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home