The PBCS

The PBCS is a group of people who read the same thing at the same time. All are invited to more or less partake.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

M&M reading schedule

Ok, James I tried to find some stopping points but you know it's a Russian novel there just aren't any really good stops. I think for the May 2 meeting that we should to page 97. It is the end of chapter 11.

I think that it is enough time to read that much. If someone has any concerns please let me know and we can shorten it. It is a dense book.

I hope that the books have come to you, Patrick. Let me know if we need to change the date.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Satsuma said...

Good good. I'm excited to start it.

2:34 PM  
Blogger The Library Guy said...

Sounds good to me. I can read the book this coming weekend at my mother's pottery shop, but then again, I may start up a little earlier...

9:16 PM  
Blogger otherjay said...

How far along should we be on checking out superlong's penis enlargement by Tuesday? I bet Diploflanks has finished it already.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home