The PBCS

The PBCS is a group of people who read the same thing at the same time. All are invited to more or less partake.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

and BTW, which one's Pink?

One thing I would like to throw out there is my phone books. I don't know where to recycle them, and although I've been told someone can take them at Rainbow, I would just rather wait and find a recycle bin where I can dump them. I don't know why. Rainbow's a nice enough place. The second thing I would like to throw out there is that if we plan on eating a down home Southern dinner, we could go to Cracker Barrel. Otherwise, I might can fry up some green tomaders ... but as I write that I realize it is winter and there are none. I could bake some bannana nut bread - however I only did that once in 8th grade, and it isn't especially Southern anyway. However, watching the Historical Writers DVD would also be fun, yet I think if we do that then bringing a dish should be optional, in that the dishes of this genre take some cooking that I'm not prepared for. So write back with opinions and a guess as to how many bricks fell out of the wcdons wall. The one that gets nearest the correct amount wins a free drink poured on their head.

8 Comments:

Blogger The Diplomat said...

I'm comning of the mind that we meet at Hickory Pit and eat whatever we want to eat there. They have magic fingers when it comes to slaughtering swine, and the hershey bar pie is second to none.

What y'all think?

10:03 AM  
Blogger Mr. Satsuma said...

Sounds good to me.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Maggie said...

yes!

1:48 PM  
Blogger The Library Guy said...

Tuesday night or Wednesday night? And what time?

2:54 PM  
Blogger Mr. Satsuma said...

7:30 Tues? Going once.

4:19 PM  
Blogger The Diplomat said...

7:30 tuesday is awesome.

just awesome.

4:58 PM  
Blogger The Library Guy said...

7:30 Tuesday also sounds good to me...

5:35 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

I can't come tonight. I have my dice game. Please post the reading schedule so Catherine and I can get started.

Also, Kevin Brockmeir is going to be signing and reading from A Brief History of the Dead. It all starts at 5. A lot of us have read the book and we all loved it!!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home