The PBCS

The PBCS is a group of people who read the same thing at the same time. All are invited to more or less partake.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Known World banquet night

I was wondering if we are going to plan a menu for the 22nd? I was thinking of bringing cornbread and/or white bread and a green bean casserole. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Also, my friend Catherine said she would love to join the PBCS. I thought that I would bring her on the 22nd to meet everyone since it will turn social after we discuss TKW. I will pay for her part in the food. Is this ok with everyone? She has purchased her copy of the new book and is looking forward to reading it with us.

I hope all is well with you all.

The Cat

2 Comments:

Blogger The Library Guy said...

I don't have any ideas about what to bring. It kind of depends on who's bringing what...

1:09 PM  
Blogger The Library Guy said...

BTW, I'm bringing cole slaw...

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home