The PBCS

The PBCS is a group of people who read the same thing at the same time. All are invited to more or less partake.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Okay, so we didn't meet Tuesday night...

Not surprising in retrospect what with people being under the weather, it being the Tuesday after St. Patrick's Day, etc. The next (and last) meeting was originally planned to be on April 1. Do you want to meet then, have another meeting this coming Tuesday and then meet April 1, or set everything back a week?

For what it's worth, I am open to having a meeting on March 28. I'm also open to not having a meeting on that date-- whatever y'all think works the best. I prefer that April 1 to be the last meeting if only because I'm an incurable romantic who thinks it'd be quite cool to be at an Irish pub on the fortieth anniversary of O'Brien's death.

5 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

someone decided so I will know how much I have to finish reading!

5:03 PM  
Blogger The Diplomat said...

OK, there are things to consider.

a) I've been a bad reader

b) anne won't be here on the 1st (she's going to the oxford conf on the book)

c) what do other people want to do

P

8:58 AM  
Blogger The Library Guy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:48 PM  
Blogger The Library Guy said...

Ok. I just got in to work. I had a dental appointment in Laurel this morning that lasted a little bit longer than anticipated. Thank goodness for nitrous oxide.

Considering Patrick's points, it looks like that me asking for a weekend meeting might just be too much. How about meeting tomorrow the 28th and go over what we were supposed to read by the 21st and keep to our normal every other week schedule & have a final meeting on April 11? Or if that's too soon, there's also April 4 & 18...

4:51 PM  
Blogger The Library Guy said...

Yes, we are. I meant to post about it, but haven't yet. I will tonight.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home